Mobile App Development
Having an app for your business or promotion or whatever it may be can be a game changing marketing tool to drive traffic and revenue. Types of Apps that can be developed:
Basic table functionality
- Think about this as a hierarchy: opening screen has big topics and you click one and you now have a set of new lists to click on. It is certainly a good option for businesses who want an app that displays basic information.
Database driven custom functionality
- An example would be having hundreds of dog breeds that you want to organize and display differently. Development on this gets more complex and starts to get into whether or not you want the data housed “native” (built into the app) or “dynamic” (built into an online web services).
Enhancement or Modification of the device firmware or hardware
- For example a photo editing app. You take certain functions of the phone, such as the alarm, camera, or flash, and make it better.
Fully dynamic apps
- Fully dynamic apps rely purely on external information, similar to the database driven apps.
- Custom utility apps are geared towards allowing the user to input content in a specific way.